Rotor Dynamics Online Training
This comprehensive course covers rotor dynamics analyses and bearings simulation for different types of rotors. It covers rotor dynamics fundamentals, basic design rules, analyses according API and other standards, and bearing simulation aspects.
The goal of this self-paced course is to provide engineers with a better understanding of rotor dynamics and bearing analysis at a theoretical level.
Watch Rotor Dynamics Online Training Preview.
- Introduction in Rotor-Bearing systems design and analysis
- Definition of terms related to rotor dynamics
- History of rotor dynamics
- Equivalent discrete systems
- Jeffcott rotor analytical and numerical analyses
- Effect of structural supports
- Rolling element bearings
- Gas bearings
- Journal bearings (sleeve, fixed and tilting pads)
- Radial and axial load bearings
- Basics of rotor dynamics and bearings calculation
- Lateral analysis including static gravity, critical speed analysis, critical speed map, unbalance response, stability analysis, etc.
- Torsional analysis
- Rotor balancing
- Case studies (Real systems analysis)