AxSTREAM System Simulation Online Core Workshop
This course is intended to provide participants with an overview of AxSTREAM System Simulation™ for the modelling of 0D and/or 1D systems. Attendees are taken through thermodynamic cycles and thermal-fluid networks to build the foundations of good practice to work with the software. In addition to the course contents, all registrants will receive a trial software license of AxSTREAM System Simulation™ EDU to practice the bases taught. This course focuses on the core capabilities and acts as a pre-requisite to learning the additional course specializations available.
Watch AxSTREAM System Simulation Online Core Workshop Preview.
- AxSTREAM System Simulation introduction
- 0D thermodynamic cycle modelling
- 1D thermal-fluid network modelling
- Holistic system-level modelling for design and analysis
- Parametric studies and optimization