Rotor Dynamics and Bearing Online Training
This comprehensive course covers rotor dynamics analysis and bearings simulation for different types of rotors and bearings (journal, thrust. gas, rolling elements, etc). It introducers engineers to rotor dynamic fundamentals, rotor balancing, basic design rules, analysis according to API and other standards, bearing simulation aspects and more.
The goal of this self-paced course is to provide engineers with a better understanding of rotor dynamics and bearing analysis at both a theoretical level as well as a practical level.
The course is comprised of both basic information on rotor dynamics theory as well as practical exercising using the AxSTREAM RotorDynamics™ Software
In addition to the course contents, all registrants will receive a trial software license of AxSTREAM RotorDynamics to supplement the subject matter. Students will be able to follow along to the practical exercises detailed throughout the video course.
Watch Rotor Dynamics and Bearing Online Training Preview.
- Introduction to Rotor Dynamics
- Brief History of Machinery Rotor Dynamics
- Rotor Dynamics Analysis Basics
- Journal Bearings and Their Effect on Rotor Dynamics
- Lateral Rotor Dynamics Analysis
- Torsional Rotor Dynamics
- Rotor Balancing
- AxSTREAM Bearing™
- AxSTREAM RotorDynamics™ Workshop Training
- Practical Exercises using the AxSTREAM RotorDynamics™ Software