Axial Fan Design Online Workshop
This course will take attendees through the full design, analysis, redesign and optimization of axial fans and blowers using the AxSTREAM® platform.
The program will start with preliminary design before moving on to meanline and streamline calculations at design and off-design conditions, blade profiling and stacking (including restaggering), geometry import, to finish with 3D FEA and 3D CFD analyses.
Watch Axial Fan Design Online Workshop Preview.
- AxSTREAM architecture and project database
- Single-stage axial fan preliminary design
- Design space exploration
- Preliminary design map
- Multi-stage axial fan preliminary design
- Meanline and streamline calculations
- Numerical experiments
- Off-design performance prediction
- Blade restaggering
- Design of experiment optimization
- Reverse engineering with AxSLICE
- Profiling and blade design
- 3D FEA with AxSTRESS
- 3D CFD with AxCFD