Axial Fan Design Online Workshop
This course dives into the design, analysis and optimization tasks that can be undertaken with AxSTREAM for Axial Fans.
This course will take attendees through the full design, analysis, redesign and optimization of axial fans and blowers using the AxSTREAM® platform.
The program will start with preliminary design before moving on to meanline and streamline calculations at design and off-design conditions, blade profiling and stacking (including restaggering), geometry import, to finish with 3D FEA and 3D CFD analyses.
Watch Axial Fan Design Online Workshop Preview.
- AxSTREAM architecture and project database
- Single-stage axial fan preliminary design
- Design space exploration
- Preliminary design map
- Multi-stage axial fan preliminary design
- Meanline and streamline calculations
- Numerical experiments
- Off-design performance prediction
- Blade restaggering
- Design of experiment optimization
- Reverse engineering with AxSLICE
- Profiling and blade design
- 3D FEA with AxSTRESS
- 3D CFD with AxCFD